- Follow-up in 1,3 or 5 days by swiping from left to right.
- Delete tasks.
- Move your tasks up and down to change their priority.
- View your tasks in a list format.
From the List view you can swipe from right to left to edit your task. This takes you to the Edit Task screen where you can add and amend any information for that task.
From the List view you can also swipe a bit to the left to see a quick snapshot of the task in the Show Details view.
- Manage your tasks between calendar appointments by quickly seeing what free time you have to fit in those most important tasks.
- Create tasks from calendar appointments - this is helpful if you want to prepare for a meeting. Your meeting details will be automatically populated into the new task.
- Add tasks to your calendar - this is helpful if you want to block out time in your calendar to get that urgent and important task done.
- View the details of your calendar appointments - you can get a quick glance of your calendar appointment details without leaving Gneo.
From the Forecast view you can swipe from right to left to edit your task. This takes you to the Edit Task screen where you can add and amend any information for that task.
From the Forecast view you can swipe a bit to the left to see a quick snapshot of the task in the Show Details view.
- Visually see at a glance where you need to focus your attention, e.g. your Urgent and Important tasks, then your Important and Not Urgent tasks. It is easy to think you should focus on your Urgent and Not Important tasks next because they are 'Urgent' but our Gneology philosophy is that those Urgent and Not Important tasks should either be delegated or done in batches where they take as short a time as possible, because those tasks are not the ones which will get you to your end goal. More on Gneology here and Urgent vs Important here.
- Move tasks from quadrant to quadrant.
- Scroll within a quadrant.
- Move tasks up and down within a quadrant to change their priority.
- Complete tasks directly from the quadrant.
- Drag to expand and shrink any of the quadrants so you can focus on what you need to get done at that time.
- From the Work Canvas you can swipe or tap to see a quick snapshot of the task in the Show Details view.